The re-launch of Regulations.gov introduces a new user interface to public stakeholders. This redesign addresses user needs while meeting the goals of Section 2 of Executive Order 13563. Specifically, the changes will improve public participation, support an "open exchange" of information and content, increase the knowledge of the regulatory process and provide easier access to rules and regulations. New features include:
- New Homepage and site design
- New Browse tab that features regulations grouped in 10 industry-related Categories
- New Learn tab that offers an interactive description of the regulatory process
- Improved layout of search results, filters and document spotlight
- Integrated social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Regulations.gov Exchange)
- New Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and standard, FR-specific URLs.
Learn more by viewing the What's New fact sheet and tell us what you think.